Africa Telecoms, a monthly publication focusing on the African Telecommunications and Information Technologies sector, was launched in Q4 2009. The core focus of the magazine is to provide a comprehensive, essential and industry leading guide to the telecommunications market across Africa.
In each issue, Africa Telecoms provides the latest company news, expert analysis of key trends and technologies that drive growth in the African telecommunication industry. Africa Telecoms contains key industry data, intelligence and statistics. The magazine aims to be the definitive source of information and education on the key issues affecting the telecommunications industry for the continent.
Through institutions such as LINK CENTRE at Wits University, the Meraka Institute, and Research ICT Africa, the publication will bring the leading researchers, as well as the primary decision makers, thought leaders and innovators on African ICT issues to a broader readership.
- Distribution at the BA lounges Cape Town + Johannesburg
- Africa Telecoms will work with your exsiting database of clients and will send copies free of charge to any existing or potential client anywhere in the world, at no extra charge The Africa Telecoms Website will provide further coverage and extended reach.
- The site will be updated daily and will feature all the latest news on the African Telecoms landscape.
- The magazine strives to bring its readership fair, balanced and stimulating news, in addition to articles by the top players in telecommunications in Africa.
- Publication will be distributed each month to an extensive database of 8,188 industry specialists and thought leaders defining the African ICT landscape.
- The first English fully integrated African Telecommunications Publication and Website aimed at Ministers, Regulators, and Key Decision Makers.
- Articles will be focused on bridging private and public sectors via print and digital media.
- Africa Telecoms will be the only title offering print and digital channels.
- Africa Telecoms will have an audience reach across the entire African continent, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
- An African model for African Operators, Carriers and Service Providers.
- The magazine will be published 12 times a year and will be distributed to all African Telecommunication Ministrys,
- Regulators and Primary decision makers.
- Publication will be distributed each month to an extensive database of 9644 industry specialists and thought leaders defining the African ICT landscape.
- Focused exclusively on Africa and the African Landscape.
- Unrivalled African and Global Readership Content and Articles from the Continents Thought Leaders and Innovators.
Issue 27 Jan/Feb 2013 – A Year in Review and a Year Ahead
Material Deadline 11 January 2013
Advertising Deadline 15 January 2013
Issue 28 March 2013 – Backhaul and the IP Revolution
Material Deadline 15 February 2013
Advertising Deadline 19 February 2013
Issue 29 April 2013 – 4G and FTTH
Material Deadline 8 March 2013
Advertising Deadline 12 March 2013
Issue 30 May 2013 – Satellite and Fibre
Material Deadline 11 April 2013
Advertising Deadline 16 April 2013
Issue 31 June/July 2013 – VAS/Apps & Operating Systems
Material Deadline 10 May 2013
Advertising Deadline 15 May 2013
Issue 32 August 2013 – Fixed and Mobile Networks & Broadcasting
Material Deadline 11 July 2013
Advertising Deadline 16 July 2013
Issue 33 September 2013 – Mobile Banking & VSAT
Material Deadline 9 August 2013
Advertising Deadline 14 August 2013
Issue 34 October 2013 – Smarter & Green Telecoms
Material Deadline 12 September 2013
Advertising Deadline 17 September 2013
Issue 35 November 2013 – New Technologies and AfricaCom
Material Deadline 10 October 2013
Advertising Deadline 15 October 2013